Please note that DD-NH does not officially endorse, represent or have any legal or financial connection to any of the resources listed below. These websites, books and films are resources that parents have found helpful in their search for information about dyslexia.
- Overcoming Dyslexia: A New and Complete Science-Based Program for Reading Problems at Any Level. By Sally Shaywitz, M.D (2005).
- The Dyslexic Advantage: Unlocking the Hidden Potential of the Dyslexic Brain. By Brock L. Eide M.D. M.A. and Fernette F. Eide M.D., Plume (2012).
- International Dyslexia Association
- Learning Ally
- Wrightslaw Special Education Law and Advocacy
- Yale Center for Dyslexia & Creativity
- Parent Information Center of NH
- Children's Dyslexia Centers