Please note that DD-NH does not officially endorse, represent or have any legal or financial connection to any of the resources listed below. These websites, books and films are resources that parents have found helpful in their search for information about dyslexia.
- Overcoming Dyslexia: A New and Complete Science-Based Program for Reading Problems at Any Level. By Sally Shaywitz, M.D (2005).
- The Dyslexic Advantage: Unlocking the Hidden Potential of the Dyslexic Brain. By Brock L. Eide M.D. M.A. and Fernette F. Eide M.D., Plume (2012).
- Speech to Print: Language Essentials for Teachers. By Louisa Cook Moats (2010)
NH Dyslexia Resource Guide:
The intention of this guide is to serve as a resource for administrators, teachers, specialists, and families to access information and gain knowledge in order to support learning for children in literacy. It was developed by the New Hampshire Department of Education in conjunction with stakeholders in accordance with the passing of HB 1644. Bring it with you to IEP meetings or parent/teacher meetings to support your advocacy efforts.
- International Dyslexia Association
- Learning Ally
- Wrightslaw Special Education Law and Advocacy
- Yale Center for Dyslexia & Creativity
- Parent Information Center of NH
- Children's Dyslexia Centers